Saturday, October 8, 2016

08/10/2016 - One very mad Circus

Hello! It's been a fairly crazy first week back at RL work, after such a long break, I admit I'm exhausted. But I know it'll get easier.

I've had the honour of getting invited to participate in the second round of Twe12ve, a new event that starts, obviously, on the 12th of each month. Being in the group, I kept getting all these notices for another event, Mad Circus, that opened just a few minutes ago and runs until the end of the month. As soon as I was done with my boxing and set up, I took a look at what it was about. To quote the organisers, "The theme of the event is Halloween, dark, twisted, Alice in wonderland, circus bizarre."

I have found some things that I really like, and that I may show you in the next few days if I can manage the time, but here is the first outfit I set up, and I really love it! You'll find the credits at the end of the post, as usual, and the taxi to Mad Circus right here





Credits : 

  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Haunted - Mahogany (@Twe12ve, opens on the 12th)
  • Necklace : Indulge Temptation - Jester Necklace (@Mad Circus, available in various colour combinations and HUDs)
  • Corset, panties and stockings : Thrashed - Popcorn set (@Mad Circus, comes with a HUD to change the colour of the corset.
  • Nails : Appletini - Harlequin nails (@Mad Circus)
  • Shoes : JamBee - Leslie Boots (@Mad Circus - multi colour options HUD)
  • Tattoo : Pin-Up - Mabb (@Mad Circus)
  • Photo Set : Blissiere - Queen of Hearts photo set (@Mad Circus)
The usual suspects : 
  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Curio
  • Hair : Elua - Odel - Darkbrown
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Piercings : Ellabella - Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment