Monday, September 12, 2016

12/09/2016 - Paper Rabbit

Hello!

When I was telling you I make 2 exceptions to my exclusiveness with skins, Paper Rabbit was one of the designers I was talking about. I don't know if you know that, but Helyanwe Vindaloo, the awesome hair creator behind Doe (previously known as Ploom, previously known as Deviant Kitties - yes, I've been in SL that long) also makes skins. Back when I was wearing a system head, I bought Willow, a lovely drawn skin, and then I was sad because I couldn't wear it anymore on my head. But now there are appliers so yay!

I'm showing you below a few examples of Willow on Yael's Logo head, then on Rose's Lelutka head.




When you buy the skin, you choose your skin tone among a dozen of them, and get a hud that allows you to pick a brow colour (and there's even a no brow option, I've been told it's a very useful feature) and a whole lot of eye make up, lipstick and lipgloss tones.




Head to Paper Rabbit to grab Willow!


No comments:

Post a Comment