Friday, September 9, 2016

09/09/2016 - Don't leave without me.

Hello!

I made a pretty picture and thought I'd show you. I finally got back to C88 to grab the gorgeous lingerie set by The Secret Store, because I woke up thinking about it. Also, today's Friday (yay!) and time for FLF. There are a lot of pretty things, but I chose the Elikatira hair.


Credits : 

  • Outfit : The Secret Store - Dita Ensemble - Pure (@C88)
  • Hair : Elikatira - Minah 2 (50l$ today only for FLF)
  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Glam Affair - Clary - America (September 2016 C88)
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - Moss
  • Freckles : DeeTaleZ - Mesh Freckles layer
  • Piercings : Ellabella - Signs
  • Tattoo : White Widow - Music Box
  • Glasses : Z O O M - Murmia
Landmarks here!




No comments:

Post a Comment