Thursday, September 8, 2016

08/09/2016 - C88!

Oh hello there! I went into C88 with a low budget today, so I grabbed all the demos, got home, tried everything, and managed to put together a nice outf with only 4 new items. I wish I could have spent more l$, because this round is particularly nice, but oh well, I'm happy with what I have, so there's that.

As far as skins are concerned, I'm very faithful. I've pretty much always worn the same designer, but once in a while, I make an exception, with 2 others that I like very much. Glam Affair is one of them, and her Lelutka applier skin at Collabor 88 is simply stunning.


That sexy suit is from Addams, and I confess, it wasn't the first piece of clothing I had my eyes on, but when I tried the demo I just had to have it. The mesh for the Maitreya body is simply flawless, no matter how I move, and the hardest part was to choose just one colour. It comes with the sexy bra that you can change the texture of, or choose not to show.

Talking about colour, I did fiddle a bit with the gorgeous shoes from Mutresse, to have them match the suit, but here again, the mesh is perfect, the design gorgeous, and for such a deal! Only 188l$ for the shoes, they come with a HUD with billions of different possibilities (trust me, I counted, twice).


CREDITS :


  • @Collabor88 (LM will take you to the cam shopping sim next to C88, usually easier to access)

  • The rest : 
    • Head : Lelutka - Karin
    • Freckles : DeeTaleZ - Mesh Freckles layer
    • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - Moss
    • Ears : Mandala - Steking season 5
    • Piercings : Ellabella - Signs
    • Body : Maitreya - Lara
    • Glasses : Z O O M - Murmia glasses
All the LMs can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment