Saturday, June 6, 2015

We ♥ Kouse

Hello lovely people!

Some days, I am inspired to write a lot of things on here, others, not so much. Today is a few-words kind of post. 

A new round of We ♥ RP has just opened, and obviously, there are a lot of things there that are absolutely gorgeous. Some are my style, others not so much, but the quality of the items offered there is incredible. 

Below, I'm showing you the latest gown from Kouse's Sanctum, in my two favourite tones, but there are others. The gowns are usually 400l$, but they are discounted 25% off for the duration of the event. I matched it with lovely jewelry from Krystal.

Also, be sure to check The Arcade, now that it should be a little quieter (it's usually simply impossible to get in during the first week) for the lovely hair from Clawtooth.




Where you get the things :









No comments:

Post a Comment