Sunday, June 7, 2015

Raid your Closet Challenge 2015, week 3

I know. Late, late, super late. But I'm doing this, at my own pace. And it makes me happy and I hope you like the pictures too. Keep in mind some of these are fairly old, and may no longer be available, so even though I will credit as much as I can, don't be mad if there's something you don't find.




Credits :

  • Part of the challenge :
    • Hair : *Alice Project* Leila [M] - Basics
    • Make-up and piercings : .Haus of Darcy. Deardriu Face Paint & Piercing (W/Dark Shadow) 
    • Dress : *S* Rock Me *dress* M -brown
    • Bag : :pesca: old shoulder  bag/plane-black
    • Arm-warmers : Fri.Day - Arm.Warmers - Black 
    • Shoes :  Ingenue :: Jude Boot :: Small :: Ebon
    • Necklace : Krystal Sabina Necklace - Silver - MultiJewel

  • Exceptions :
    • Shape : home-made
    • Skin : Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia Tone - 07 F
    • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Beige
    • Eyelashes : Magika Skin - Reall Prim Eyelashes
    • Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
    • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual
    • Ears : [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5

No comments:

Post a Comment