Monday, June 8, 2015

Collabor 88 - June 2015 - Post #1

Hello!

Collabor 88 is probably my favourite event on the grid. It features amazing stores and, although I'm a bit disappointed that everything is not 88l$ like it used to be, I have to admit the quality of the items sold there widely make up for the slightly higher price. 

This is the first of several posts on this month's event, because I bought so many gorgeous things that I want to show you that I couldn't do it in just one post without breaking my one outfit / one post rule.

I'm opening the ball with the most adorable outfit, in bright pink shades. As you probably know if you've been following this blog, red is my favourite colour, in both lives. The shorts and top are from Tee*Fy, the shoes (that I had to tint slightly) are from Fri.Day, the hair from Clawtooth, the earrings from Maxi Gossamer and the poses from Marukin (not all from this round but all from C88).




Credits :

  • Other :
    • Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
    • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive Medium
    • Ears : Mandala - Steking Ears
    • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Flat & Relaxed
    • Feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment