Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What makes an outfit

Hi everybody, I thought for my first posting with LWTCB I would share one of the things I simply LOVE about SL.
Textures. They are  everywhere you look from the grounds under your feet to the sky above. But their most telling  use is the making of clothing.
A good texture/Fabric can make  or  break an  outfit, just like the styling can .
One of my fave Texture places is Texture me True run by Gerard Tunwarm. It's like walking into Aladdin's  cave for me. At the moment he is on a Moroccan odyssey with rich flowing fabrics in velvet and silk encrusted with silver or gold.
Below is his latest offering  which i have applied to a template by Lyrical B!zarre I hope  you Enjoy


Hair Base by Discord Designs - Ripley (Black) 
Skin by Lumae  Jewel - 4 - Peach // Awestruck 
Eyes by ~BLD~ Blue Ice - Standard Eyes Regular Eye Pack 1 - 

Lashes by *Mon Cheri* *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD Pk1 
Ring 1 by REIGN.- Chamber Rings - Meow (BLACK) 
Ring 2 by .:E.A:. Studio Ring Soul and Heart Silver 
Hands & Feet by Slink Mesh AvEnhance hands Casual & High feet

Set buy DressMe Designs ~DM~ Glamorous Morocco 
Shoes by DressMe Designs -~DM~Bride Black/silver 01

Location Home Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment