Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Raid your closet blogger challenge, week 2 (I am sooooo behind!)

 Hello!

If you're looking for week 1, it's here. I posted it on Flickr before I decided to revive this blog and figured it wouldn't make sense to post it here now. If you're looking about information about the challenge, it's there. Don't worry about being late, I should done by now, or at least posting my last entry.


I've actually been sorting my inventory a lot lately, and found a bazillion things that I had never even unpacked, for some unknown reason, and even if most of them were outdated system clothes from 2009, there were still a few treasures, like these shoes from Ingenue or that romper dress from G*Field.



Credits (I have no idea if these are still available)


  • Body and feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 (exception)
  • Skin : Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia - Simply Girl - F (exception)
  • Hair : TRUTH; January w/Roots - frappuccino
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive Medium (exception)
  • Beauty marks : A:S:S - Imperfections - marks 1, 2 & 3
  • Ears : [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 (exception)
  • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2 (exception)
  • Romper : *GField* [Mesh] Halter Bow Romper -blue-[XS]
  • Nails : Adore & Abhor Cosmetics, Sheer - Hands
  • Shoes : Ingenue :: Louise Heels (Maitreya) :: Dove





No comments:

Post a Comment