Friday, May 22, 2015

Purple party

I was searching for a cute dress to wear my new free shoes with the other day, and found this cute mesh sequined thing for only 1l$ on Market Place. It comes in 5 sizes and honestly, it's really nice for only 1l$. I matched is with my Secret Store shoes (group gift), put a little make-up on, and I was ready to party. Unfortunately, all the good dance places I knew seem to have gone... One was even in ruins.





What I'm wearing :

  • Skin : Curio, Moondrop-Gigi-Makeup 9-Black {Megapack Bonus}
  • Make up : Curio, Sundust [Light] Ice Queen-Lips 5
  • Freckles : Banana Banshee - Freckles 2
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive Medium
  • Hair : Clawtooth: Sugar Kisses - Coffee with cream
  • Ears : [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
  • Glasses : Izzie's - *resize* Gentleman's Glasses silver for TLC
  • Eyelashes : Magika Skin - Reall Prim Eyelashes (no longer available)
  • Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Dress : Yako MESH SEQUIN VIOLET DRESS - SM - 1l$ on MP
  • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - L - Casual
  • Nails : La Boheme [LB Eternity] *Slink* Manicure (Easter Gift, not sure it's still there)
  • Shoes : The Secret Store - Becky T-strap Heels - Blue polka (Group gift)



No comments:

Post a Comment