Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Varsity Pink

Here comes my latest Post for Living the Cute Life SL


I fell asleep in class today,
as I was awfully bored.
I laid my head upon my desk
and closed my eyes and snored.
I woke to find a piece of paper
sticking to my face.
I’d slobbered on my textbooks,
and my hair was a disgrace.
My clothes were badly rumpled,
and my eyes were glazed and red.
My binder left a three-ring
indentation in my head.
I slept through class, and probably
I would have slept some more,
except my teacher woke me
as he headed out the door. 
It`s time for a new look at school, no? I am sure all the boys will love the KissyPie look…
Varsity – StrawberryJacket  by EPIC group special price for 5 LS (JoinFee 350 LS)
Rainbow Legwarmers with Hoofs group gift by EPIC (JoinFee 350 LS)
Persona skin Faun by Pink Fuel
Prissy Skirt by JANE
This Years Love hair by Exile
Kaleido eyes – oil by IKON
The Druzi horns – rainbah by The Plastik
Poses not any longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment