Saturday, August 4, 2012

Top of the Summer

Hello lovely people! I know I'm not around much these days, but I'm away on vacation with my family, so not much time for SL, let alone blogging. But I found a few lovely tops and I thought it would be a shame not to show them to you.

First is an adorable mesh tube top by Purple Moon, it comes in 10 different lovely colors for only 55l$ each, and in Standard Sizing (but make sure to try a demo, you never know). The earrings I'm wearing are also from Purple Moon, I got them free in the store for just being there. There's a random drawing every 10 minutes, so make sure to hang out there sometimes.



This stunning mesh blazer is August's group gift from Eclectic Apparel. There's a joining fee of 400l$, but the monthly gifts are all so amazing that it's totally worth it! I'm matching it with one of the Intrisic tank tops from Jane (free in store for everyone, to sample her colors)


Last but not least, another group gift, from Fri.Day this time. There is also a joining fee for the VIP group, but it's only 50l$. The ballet top comes in both striped and nude colors, and with a sculpted bow.


Credits :

  • Skin : Sprout, cocoon 2, Curio (and Airhead brows) - store is currently closed temporarily, read more about it here.
  • Eyes : Pearl, java blast, Poetic Colors 
  • Pants : Easy Day Trouser, white, Jane
  • Ears : Slink
  • Piercings : Signs, Ellabella
  • Hair : (pic 1) Sea of Love, marone, Exile - (pic 2) Again, brown 04, Elikatira - (pic 3) Shine, brown 08, Elikatira
  • Poses : ImpEle (on Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment